Saturday, June 19, 2010

applause for being rich






I am getting so lazy with my posts, but it has been a wild week!
My wonderful dad came to visit on Monday, it was so good to spend the day with him and he treated me and Kathryn to a wonderful dinner at Frankie and Johnnie's Steakhouse.
The entire office went out for Ada's 21st birthday on Wednesday. We went for Mexican and ended up staying most of the night there-it was a BLAST.
Thursday we went to dinner with some friends that were in town from Knoxville, Mindy & Stacey. We took them to Chocolate by the Bald Man-which has become our favorite place to eat.
Friday we got up at 3:00 a.m. to go to the Miley Cyrus concert in Central Park, it was amazing. We were like 15 feet from the stage and I got really good pictures. Also, Bret Michaels was there and they performed together, which was cool. I sort of think he's... ya know.. but then I think he's awesome because he won the Celebrity Apprentice which is my fav show ever.

1 comment:

  1. "Applause for being creative! Applause for being a great mom! Woah, is that an iPad back there? Well, applause for being rich!"

    hahah one of the best quotes

    ReplyDelete