Sunday, June 20, 2010

cecilia


Last night me, Kathryn, Eleanor, and Isabel headed to Whiskeytown-which is an actual place, not just a state of mind. They played super great music and we danced until the sun came up. Today we all went down to get some sun on the patio in the back of our dorm. It's called the Garden and it has tons of room to lay out, tables, and a huge brand new grill. We are planning to go spend an evening cooking out down there... the only problem is that none of us know how to work a grill-so that should be interesting. Tonight we are headed to the Frying Pan, which is a historic lightship that spend 3 years at the bottom of Chesapeake Bay before being salvaged and brought to Chelsea Piers to become the ultimate dive bar. Missing my dad today and sad I can't see him on Father's Day. I'm so thankful for everything he does for me and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful dad. Love you dad!

Tasty additions to life in NYC:

Serendipity: we went there after work one day to try and beat the crowd. We were pretty successful and had to wait only 30 minutes. Kathryn got frozen hot chocolate and I got the "can't say no" sundae. I would say that is the happiest my taste buds have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment