Thursday, June 24, 2010

stuyvesant town


The mouse has now figured out how to get on top of our desks, and has chewed through a bag of Cheeto's and a box of Teddy Graham's. We have almost 10 traps set out with peanut butter and Cheeto's on them.. and he is still alive and running the show. Risky little fellow, not scared of us anymore and makes appearances quite often. Keeps me on my toes, that's for sure. What else... I'm sick of getting dripped on while walking down the street, and I feel like this happens way too often (multiple times a day). Also, I've realized that I say "I'm sorry" way too often than needed. Today I got my third, "for what?" Kathryn and I went running by the Hudson after work yesterday, it was hot but not too bad because we were mostly in the shade. On our way home we have to run through Stuyvesant Town-which is an interesting and odd little community full of people that eat and sleep all things Stuyvesant. They were having a big party and there were TONS of families and kids and food. They also had a band-but it was like creepy music that you would never want to sit and listen to, soooo that was weird. I have the day off tomorrow (yay!) so think Isabel and I are going to lay out and get some sun for the weekend. Matt's flight is supposed to get here around 12:15, so I will be waiting at home for him to arrive! I absolutely cannot wait to show him all the places I've been going and things I've been doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment